5/26/06

A few little changes.

Those of you who check up on this blog, (are there any left?) might have noticed I changed the background and the description. I got rid of the killing the vampiric culture beast shit because I just am too tired to write that stuff all the time. Or I was too busy last semester to bother posting at all it seems. Any how I'm going to start writing on here again. And yeah I know I reference drinking, but hey if your're an alcoholic, you probably are too drunk to be offended, and if your on the wagon or you relative died becuase of alcoholism and you can no longer tolerate drinking...BOO FUCKING HOO! Haha I love taunting people using the written word cause they had to make the effort and interest to read this. Any ways blah blibity blah, and the background image is of Sturken's and White's The Elements of Style burning in a fireplace. I don't usally attend book burnings, this one was at a house warming party. Cheers!

No comments: